Subject: General Tech | November 1, 2011 - 01:16 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, earbuds, v-moda, vibrato remote headphones
It is hard to imagine just why you would need Kevlar reinforced cords on a pair of earphones, but that is exactly what V-MODA did with their Vibrato Remote Earphones. There is also no indication what is remote about the headphones, but that is enough attention paid to the marketing. Think Computers wanted to know how they sounded, not what the package said which is why the earphones were quickly out of the package and into their ear canals. One of the more noticeable features was the length of the cable, at a total of 45" you won't feel restricted while wearing the headphones. Another nice touch was the inclusion of a microphone on the volume control so that you can use the Vibratos with a cell phone or digital recorder. You'll have to read the full review to see if as much thought went into the audio quality.
"I only started using earphones or earbuds as many people call them a few years ago. So many people think that all earphones are the same and will use the ones that come with their device. I did that for quite some time before I tried a different set of earphones and since then I’ve been trying all different types of earphones. Today we have a set of earphones on the more expensive end coming in at $130. These zinc-alloy earphones feature 8mm V-MASQUE drivers, BLISS 3.0 (Bass Level Isolating Soft Silicone) hybrid silicone fittings, Kevlar reinforced cables and a 24K gold plated plug. Le t’s check them out and see if they will be the next earphones you own."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- NoiseHush NX80 Stereo Headphones Review @ TechReviewSource
- SpeedLink Medusa NX 5.1 Headset Review @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Headset @ Kitguru
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset @ kitguru
- Jabra SUPREME Bluetooth Headset Review @ Real World Labs
- Arctic Sound E461 Earphones @ reviewstash
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus In-Ear Gaming Headset Review @ HardwareHeaven
- KitSound Xdock iPhone / iPod Clock Radio Dock Review @ Tech-Reviews
Get notified when we go live!