Subject: General Tech | April 11, 2012 - 04:19 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: gaming, dragon age 3, BioWare
If you can believe the hints that BioWare is dropping, Dragon Age 3 should feel a lot less like a very expensive, poorly designed add on and more like an actual new game. Of course, this comes from a very quick talk given at PAX about an unannounced game which might or might not be in development, so your sodium intake for the day should be adjusted to compensate. They also implied that your choices would Effect the ending of the game ... now where have we heard that before?
"Rumours are flying that Dragon Age 3 might be something more like the sequel to Dragon Age we’ve been hoping for. After Dragon Age 2 came out feeling more like a side-project, BioWare have dropped some hefty hints that they’re looking to redress much of that in an unannounced third game for the series. At a PAX East panel, as spotted by Eurogamer and recorded by Gamespot, Dragon Age developers discussed what a hypothetical game might contain, were it to exist, which it currently doesn’t, but obviously does. It’s to be a far more varied game, with new locales, and decisions that carry over from previous games."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Need For Speed: World PC (Free-to-Play) Review @ eTeknix
- Harassing Ford: Han Solo Adventures @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Game Of Thrones RPG Out In June, Kissed Its Sister @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Fan Makes FTC Complaint Over Mass Effect 3 Ending, But it Won't Hold Water @ Forbes
- Kinect Star Wars (XBOX 360) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven
Get notified when we go live!