Subject: General Tech | July 23, 2013 - 06:41 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: audio, coolermaster, CMStorm Pitch
It seems that over the past month a new type of headphone has hit the market, an in-ear style gaming headset with an inline microphone. While this might not make sense to many readers who game on a full system at home for those of you who game on laptops or at LAN parties might really appreciate the small size of these headphones. The CMStorm Pitch do suffer from the same problem all inline mics share, the dreaded rub against the shirt interference and the quality of sound produced by the small drivers is not the highest quality. On the other hand R&B Mods were impressed by the bass produced and liked the way the in-ear style blocks any outside noise from interfereing with your gaming.
"Today we take a look at some earphones from gaming the manufacturer Cmstorm. They sent us their latest Pitch earphones that at least look very cool, lets find out how well they perform."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review @ Custom PC Review
- ZOWIE Mashu Gaming Headset Review @ Madshrimps
- Luxa2 F1 Free Size Headphone @ eTeknix
- SteelSeries FLUX In-Ear Pro Gaming Headset @ NikKTech
- Icy Box Big City Vibes IB-HPH2 Headphones @ Rbmods
- CM Pulse-R Headset Review @ OCC
- HIS Co:caine Sound Clash and Wavemaster MOBI @ Legion Hardware
- Microlab MD312 Portable 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker System Review @ ModSynergy
- Sunrise Ray DA-P1 Headphone amplifier & DAC @ techPowerUp
- HIS Wavemaster MOBI Portable Speaker System @ Funky Kit
- Sonivo Induction Easy Speaker Review @ TechReviewSource
Get notified when we go live!