Subject: Mobile | February 25, 2014 - 06:24 PM | Ryan Shrout
Tagged: video, laptop cooler, cooler master, CM Storm SF-17, CM Storm
When we were testing the ORIGIN PC EON17-SLX gaming notebook over the last few weeks we wanted to try out another component that high end laptop gamers might be interested in: notebook coolers. Obviously with a beast of a machine like the EON17-SLX, we couldn't just go with something you might find on the shelves at Best Buy. Instead, today we have a video overview of the CM Storm SF-17 Gaming Laptop Cooler by Cooler Master.
This cooler includes a 180mm fan, 4-port USB hub and a red LED light bar to give some style to your gaming setup.
You can find the Cooler Master CM Storm SF-17 cooler on Amazon.com for $59.
Subject: Mobile | August 8, 2013 - 03:50 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: CM Storm SF-17, cooler master, laptop cooler
If you have a high powered gaming notebook you have probably learned not to put it directly on your lap while gaming. This somewhat limits the comfortable positions that you can use the notebook in and in some cases requires you to prop the notebook in an awkward position to ensure you don't overheat the machine. The new CM Storm SF-17 is a smart alternative to roasting your expensive machine with a 180mm fan to move hot air away from your machine. Check out what Overclockers Club thought of this notebook cooler in their full review.
"Cooler Master did a good job with the CM Storm SF-17 Gaming Notebook Cooler. Great build quality and looks that will definitely appeal to the those that like a rugged style make this cooler very unique. The fan speed control is a welcome feature that will enable users to bring down the generated noise to acceptable levels. And the four height adjustment settings provide some flexibility depending on your typing style. The anti-slip material used on this cooler is simply great; even at the highest setting the laptop did not move the slightest. Finally, the cable management integration is more efficient than what was available on other laptop coolers."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Acer Aspire S7 (2013) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Competition for the Microsoft Surface Pro: Acer Aspire P3, Lenovo Yoga 11s and Toshiba WT310 @ Hardware.info
- ASUS ROG G750 Budget Gaming Laptop @ TechwareLabs
- Toshiba Qosmio X75 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Apple AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule review: 802.11ac according to Apple @ Hardware.info
- EagleTech Neptor NP056K 5600mAh Battery Pack Review @ HiTech Legion
- Cooler Master Comforter Mini Review @ OCC
- ASUS MeMO Pad HD7 Review: $149 Nexus 7.1 Successor & Our First Look at MediaTek's MT8125 @ AnandTech
- Google Nexus 7 2nd Generation Tablet Review @ Legit Reviews
- Google Nexus 7 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom @ The Inquirer
- Gigabyte GSmart Maya M1 v2 Quad Mobile Phone Review @ Madshrimps
- Nokia Lumia 925 Review: Windows Phone at its best, but is it enough @ TechSpot