Subject: Cases and Cooling | November 21, 2012 - 01:18 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: PSU, modular psu, corsair, Chieftek, cooler master, zalman
The 600-700W range is very popular with enthusiasts who either have a pair of fairly powerful GPUs or a single top of the line GPU, as they don't quite need a kilowatt class PSU. X-bit Labs put together a roundup which features 9 PSUs from Corsair, Chieftek, Cooler Master and Zalman some modular and some with permanently connected wiring. It was the Corsair TX650 which received the Recommended Buy award though Cooler Master came close to winning as well. Some of the other models fared poorly thanks to the lack of proper voltage regulation or in one case fan regulation. Check out the full review here.
"We would like to talk about nine power supply units from the most popular 600-700 W wattage range, which represent six different series of devices from four manufacturers: Chieftec, Cooler Master, Corsair and Zalman."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- In Win Commander III 600 W @ techPowerUp
- Corsair Professional Series AX760 and AX860 @ Kitguru
- Silverstone Zeus 1350 W @ techPowerUp
- Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275W 80 PLUS Platinum @ Tweaktown
- Seasonic Platinum Series Fanless 520 W @ techPowerUp
- Silverstone Strider Gold ST55F-G Power Supply Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- BeQuiet Straight Power 580w @ XSReviews
Get notified when we go live!