Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 17, 2012 - 07:09 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: lepa, vortex, casino, chopper, air cooling, 120mm
Lepa has released three new 120mm fans, the plain looking Vortex designed for those who simply like good cooling, the flashy Casino with 18 blue LEDs for those preferring to show off and the low speed Chopper which has a pair of red and blue LEDs for those wishing to create various moods in their case. All performed quite well in Hi Tech Legion's testing, beating the stock fans the NZXT Switch 810 case came with. Read on to see which one would best suit your needs.
"The Lepa Vortex 120mm fan, Casino 120mm fan, and Chopper 120mm fan are designed to maximize cooling while maintaining silent operation. The Vortex is designed without LED lighting for those who want a simple fan. The Casino 120mm fan has 18 blue LEDs installed in it creating a spiral lighting effect with various modes including the ability to turn off the LEDs. The Chopper is a low speed fixed RPM fan that has 2 LEDs (in blue or red depending on model) to create a dynamic cycling lighting effect."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Phanteks PH-TC14CS CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- AZZA Genesis 9000W Review @ OCC
- be quiet! Dark Rock 2 CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Bitfenix Hydra Pro Fan Controller @ Pro-Clockers
- Aerocool Touch-2000 Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Aerocool X-Vision Fan Controller @ Kitguru
- Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer and Pro Water Cooling Kits Review @ OCIA
- EKWB EK-Supremacy CPU Water Block and Custom Kit @ weakTown
- AeroCool Sixth Element Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Antec Eleven Hundred @ Kitguru
- Xigmatek Midgard II Mid-Tower PC Chassis Review @ eTeknix.com
- Raidmax Agusta @ LanOC Reviews
- Cooler Master Storm Stryker Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- MSI Barricade Case @ LanOC Reviews
- BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX tower @ Hardwareoverclock
Get notified when we go live!