Subject: Cases and Cooling | August 21, 2014 - 10:46 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: cooler master, Elite 110, Casewarmer, mini-itx
A few months ago Lee reviewed the $40 Cooler Master Elite 110 and with the recent resurgence of mini-ITX systems it is worth revisiting this case. Measuring 8.2" x 10.3" x 11.1" (208 x 260 x 280 mm) it is a rather small enclosure which will lead to a crowded interior but a stylish looking and easy to place system. As you are limited to a 3" tall heatsink The Tech Report opted to go with watercooling as you can just squeeze a 120mm radiator in; in this case the Seidon 120V. The A10-7850K based "Casewarmer" was installed and with some tweaking The Tech Report managed to keep temperature and sound levels within a decent range but you should consider your cooling components with the knowledge that this case can get warm and loud without the right fans and heatsink.
"Cooler Master's Elite 110 is a tiny case with a price to match. Is it a good value? We loaded it up with parts and ran it through our testing gauntlet to find out."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- In Win 901 @ techPowerUp
- Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case Review @ Legit Reviews
- Thermaltake Core V1 Mini-ITX Case @ [H]ard|OCP
- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full-Tower @ Benchmark Reviews
- CORSAIR CARBIDE SPEC 01 Gaming Case Review @ Madshrimps
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 Micro-ATX @ eTeknix
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 @ techPowerUp
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 @ Kitguru
- Phanteks Enthoo Pro Chassis @ Funky Kit
- Phanteks Enthoo Pro @ techPowerUp
- DeepCool Steam Castle mATX @ eTeknix
- BitFenix Neos @ Benchmark Reviews
- NZXT Kraken X41 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler @ [H]ard|OCP
- NZXT Kraken X31 & X41 Liquid CPU Coolers @ SPCR
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Thermalright Archon IB-E X2 CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Raijintek Pallas Low Profile Heatsink Review @ Hardware Asylum
Get notified when we go live!