Introduction and Features
(Courtesy of High Power)
High Power Electronic’s Astro Series includes seven PC power supplies ranging in output capacity from 500W up to 750W. All of the power supplies in the Astro Series are certified 80Plus Gold (AGD-500F, AGD-600F, AGD-650, AGD-750F, AGD-750) except for two models that achieve the coveted 80Plus Platinum certification for high efficiency (APT-600 and APT-700).
Astro PT 700W Platinum PSU Key Features: (from the High Power website)
• Off-Delay Fan (Fan Stays On After System Shutdown): This feature allows the PSU fan to continue running after the system is shut down for a few seconds to exhaust the residual warm air inside the PSU and computer case to help extend component life.
• Single +12V Output Rail: Offers maximum compatibility for the +12V demand (PT 700W: 58A-696W)
• 100% Japanese-made Capacitors: provide longer lifespan
• Reliable Japan
ese-made Solid-state Capacitors: for enhanced system durability and stability even under extreme conditions
• Easily Detachable and Flexible Flat Modular Cables: Use only the cables you need. Reduce clutter from unused connectors and enhance the airflow inside your system
• Patented Easy Swap Connector: for quick and easy installation
• Long Cable Length: Longer cables for easier cable management behind the motherboard
• ErP 2013 The PSU’s standby mode won’t exceed 0.5W consumption to save energy and help maintain a sustainable environment
Get notified when we go live!