Subject: General Tech | March 19, 2013 - 03:25 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, roccat, apuri hybrid, gadget
The Apuri Hybrid USB Hub & Mouse Bungie looks a little familiar, though it does have more functionality that the Cooler Master version as it is also a 4 port powered USB 2.0 hub with an LED. Not only will your mouse tail look snazzy hanging from a scorpion like device but you can also keep a variety of USB devices close to hand. Neoseeker was a little disappointed at the $40 price tag, rather high for a non-USB 3.0 hub, but if you are looking to get your cords out of the way the added functionality is a nice feature.
"If you have a very particular need for a USB hub that also serves to reduce mouse cable clutter and keep your work area in order, ROCCAT just might have you covered with the Apuri. This unique peripheral is both mouse cable bungie and 4-port USB 2.0 hub in one scorpion-shaped package, so hit our review to see whether the Apuri delivers good value for its proposed convenience."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Razer DeathAdder 2013 (4G) Gaming Mouse Review @ Custom PC Review
- FUNC MS-3 Laser Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- AZiO Levetron GM533U Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Razer Naga Hex, Goliathus League of Legends Gaming Peripherals Review @ Custom PC Review
- AZiO Levetron GM533U Gaming Mouse Review @ OCC
- Genius Gila GX Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Razer Ouroboros Wireless Gaming Mouse @ eTeknix
- ROCCAT Sense Chrome Blue Gaming Mouse Pad Review @ Neoseeker
- Cooler Master CM Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review @ Ninjalane
- Roccat ISKU FX Gaming Keyboard @ eTeknix
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate gaming keyboard @ Rbmods
- Enermax Aurora Micro Wireless Keyboard @ Kitguru
Get notified when we go live!