Subject: General Tech | February 5, 2013 - 02:34 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, zowie, AM Mouse, ambidextrous, gaming mouse
As you can see from the picture the Zowie AM gaming mouse has a simple design, one which allows it to be used by righties and lefties without an issue. There is a thumb button located on both sides of the mouse, so even with the simple design you don't lose out on the extra functionality you expect from a gaming mouse. DPI and USB report rates are both modifiable but without bundled software you won't get the same level of control as with other mice. Drop by Red & Blackness Mods for a closer look.
"We have not reviewed so much from Zowie but today we take a look at the Zowie AM gaming mouse. This reminds me of the Steelseries Sensei and can be used by both left and right handed people since it has no special shapes at all. Enough talk, lets get on with this review!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- CM Storm QuickFire TK Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Neoseeker
- Thermaltake Level 10M Gaming Mouse Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Mouse Review @ XtremeComputing
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Surface and Skorpion Bungee Review @ Pro-Clockers
- LEETGION El'Druin Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- Thermaltake Level 10 Mouse Review @ OCC
- Thermaltake Level 10M Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Tt eSPORTS Level 10M Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Zowie G-CM Mouse Mat @ eTeknix
- Func Surface 1030 XL Mouse Pad @ eTeknix
- Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ Legit Reviews
Get notified when we go live!