Subject: Memory | August 11, 2011 - 03:17 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: corsair, airflow, RAM cooler
If you have a set of Corsair Dominator DIMMs, then the Corsair AirFlow 2 and Airflow Pro are for you. The Corsair AirFlow 2 adds a shroud and two fans to actively cool your DIMMs. Add in the Airflow Pro on top and in addition to the extra cooling, LEDs will add a bit of spice to your system and will even give you information on load and temperature. Legit Reviews can tell you all about them.
"We observed a 8C temperature decrease at idle and a 12C decrease at load with the DDR3 clock frequency set to 1600MHz. In the end the Corsair AirFlow 2 memory cooling solution proved to be worth it. If you have a tight case with a lot of hot components and limited airflow using the Corsair Airflow 2 is a really good idea..."
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Patriot Viper Xtreme Series DDR3 PC-12800 1600Mhz 4GB Memory Kit Review @ OverclockersHQ
- Kingston KVR1333D3E9S 4GB ECC Server RAM Review @ TechwareLabs
- G.Skill DDR3 RipjawsX 1866MHz Memory @ Pro-Clockers
- Kingston HyperX T1 12GB (3 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Kit Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Kingston ValueRAM KVR800D2 @ reviewstash
- Mushkin Redline Enhanced 2133MHz DDR3 Memory @ Benchmark Reviews
- Sandy Bridge Memory Scaling: Choosing the Best DDR3 @ AnandTech
- Patriot Gamer 2 Series DDR3-1600 8GB kit @ Funky Kit
Subject: Cases and Cooling | April 18, 2011 - 11:21 AM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: ram, corsair, airflow
If you didn't pick up one of the RAM kits that comes with an active cooler and are looking to not only monitor the temperature of your DIMMs but also get a light show going inside your case then Corsair has a treat for you. The $54 Corsair AirFlow Pro can do both and you can see it for yourself at Techgage.
"Have a desire to add a bit of 'bling' to your PC, but fear being ridiculed for it? Well, there's no better excuse for bling than with Corsair's AirFlow Pro add-on for the company's AirFlow 2 memory cooler. In addition to offering a hypnotizing light-show, the AirFlow Pro can also keep you informed on your memory's usage and temperatures."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Frio - CLP0564 @ Computing on Demand
- Evercool Transformer 4+ Plus CPU Cooler Review @ Tweaknews
- Evercool Buffalo CPU Cooler Review @ eTeknix
- Thermaltake Jing Silent CPU Cooler Review @ Legit Reviews
- Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Water Cooler Review @ Legit Reviews
- Beginner’s Guide to Water Cooling Your PC @ Overclockers.com
- Evercool Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Paste Review @ eTeknix
- NZXT H2 Classic Silent Case @ Overclockers.com
- In Win BUC Mid-Tower Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Review @ Tweaknews
- Cooler Master Storm Enforcer Gaming Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- InWin Dragon Slayer Case Review @ Neoseeker
- Antec Six Hundred v2 @ TechwareLabs
- Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Chassis Launch Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Antec Six Hundred Gaming Case Review @ Tech-Reviews
Get notified when we go live!