Subject: Mobile | January 18, 2013 - 03:36 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: msi, GT70 Limited Dragon Edition, 17.3, 1080p, 3630QM
Gaming laptops are attractive to some users, who are willing to pay the premium to have a system which can play the latest games and is still somewhat portable. MSI has been providing these users with solid products over the years and has recently updated their product line with the GT70 Limited Dragon Edition. One of the best features of this laptop is the screen, proper 1920 x 1080 screens are all too rare on laptops. Inside you will find an octo-core Core i7 3630QM, a GTX 675, 8GB DDR3 and even a KillerNIC, enough to get you playing Far Cry 3 in style. The backlit keyboard features a GPU Turbo boost key and a Cooler boost key which should probably both be used at the same time. In fact the only things that MadShrimps would have like to see changed is a different type of SSD and an IPS display instead of the TN that MSI used.
"In recent 2 years, MSI did not focus on the Ultrabook series as many other brands, they mainly focused on high performance of Gaming series Notebooks, that makes MSI to become a well known gaming products company in the market, also shows how important of the Gaming related market."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Asus' VivoBook X202E @ The Tech Report
- Acer Aspire S7 @ TechSpot
- Intel Haswell GT3e GPU Performance Compared to NVIDIA's GeForce GT 650M @ AnandTech
- Lenovo Yoga 13 review: limber laptop @ Hardware.info
- Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11 @ The Inquirer
- NZXT Cryo X60 Notebook Cooler @ Benchmark Reviews
- ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T review: Windows RT according to ASUS @ Hardware.info
- Otterbox iPhone 4 / 4S Defender Series with Realtree Camo Case Review @ Madshrimps
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone Review @ ModSynergy
- Sony Xperia T vs Xperia V review: same cover, different phone @ Hardware.info
- Ubuntu phone OS walkthrough on a Galaxy Nexus, looks so good - I'm ready to buy it @ Tweaktown
- eTeknix: On the go - Part 1
Get notified when we go live!