Subject: Systems | May 2, 2016 - 05:32 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: build guide
Though this post did not quite make it in time for the title, the components are not going to be any different in The Tech Reports April System's Guide. Similar to our own HWLB, The Tech Report breaks out their recommendations into several price points to accommodate those who are on a budget as well as those for whom the sky is not the limit. In most cases there are two recommendations for each level of spending, GPUs are certainly an exception as the market is incredibly crowded at the moment and discounts often impact a buyers final decision. Pop on over to take a look at the components they chose for those of you doing some spring cleaning inside your PCs.
"In this edition of The Tech Report's System Guide, we examine the CPUs, graphics cards, memory, cases, power supplies, and other parts that system builders will need to power Oculus' Rift and HTC's Vive VR headsets."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Intel NUC Kit NUC5PGYH Braswell Mini PC @ Missing Remote
- Cyberpower Infinity X55 Pro Gaming PC @ eTeknix
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC @ Kitguru
- Gladiator Computers BATTALION 800 Gaming PC @ eTeknix
- Building your first Custom Designed Watercooled PC: Part 2 @ Kitguru
- 2 of 2