Subject: General Tech | January 23, 2015 - 02:29 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: input, FORCE M63, gigabyte, gaming mouse
The newest in Gigabyte's Raptor lineup is the FORCE M63 gaming mouse, with sensitivity adjustable between 50 to 4000 DPI and a pack of weights which allow you to adjust between 1.8 to 21.3g. The sensor is an Avago a3090 and the buttons all use OMRON and TTC switches and there is enough onboard memory to program the 10 buttons in numerous profiles, each of which can produce a different coloured light on your mouse wheel if you so choose. Modders Inc were quite happy with the performance, head on over to see shots of the innards of the mouse as well as the software.
"To win in the game you need to customize your controls for maximum speed and comfort. It is very important to feel in control of your character whether you are playing an FPS game or an RPG. If you think all of the peripherals are equal in performance, comfort or customization; you are wrong. There are numerous types and styles …"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Cougar 600M Gaming Mouse @ Kitguru
- Cougar 600M Gaming Mouse Review @ Neoseeker
- Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Fully Mechanical Gaming Keyboard @ Madshrimps
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- CHERRY On Top? A Review Of CHERRY’s MX-Board 3.0 Professional Keyboard @ Techgage
- 2 of 2