Subject: General Tech | April 26, 2016 - 12:58 PM | Jeremy Hellstrom
Tagged: microsoft, windows 10
If you are in the Windows Insider program you will have a chance to check out the new build 14328 of Windows 10, which reveals many of the new features which will arrive in the so called Anniversary edition. Once again they have chosen to change the Start menu, something which has always been well received by users, though perhaps this time it will not be so bad as the idea of a customizable Rail which always displays the power button and icons the user selects may be useful.
They have also added Ink Workspace, aka Inky, which will make using a stylus in Windows 10 much easier, for those with touchscreens or tablets and a desire to draw or write by hand. There are also quite a few things which sound less welcome, such as default save folders which vary from app to app and some odd behaviour from Cortana. Read more about the new features over at The Inquirer.
"Microsoft has released Windows 10 build 14328 to "Windows Insider" previewers. The build is available for both PC and mobile, and is described by VP Gabe Aul as a "MAJOR build, packed with lots of new features and improvements"."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Carbon nanotubes light up on photonic chips @ Nanotechweb
- Dogspectus: Android ransomware is silently installing bad apps @ The Inquirer
- BlackBerry is pivoting from phones to enterprise software @ The Register
- Gmail For Android Gets Microsoft Exchange Support @ Slashdot
- Do AMD Drivers Really Deserve Such a Hostile Reception @ eTeknix
- 2 of 2